Flexible, diverse role in growing marketing consultancy, specialising in professional services. Great salary and benefits. Excellent training, support and progression.
We provide marketing and business development support for professional businesses, including global leaders in law, accountancy, consulting and renewables. We are based in a sustainable, modern and creative office in the very centre of Bristol.
At the moment we are encouraging people to work from home – and, as we progress through 2022, we hope that this will move to 60% office / 40% home so that we can help support the right candidate’s learning and development even more effectively.
- Based in central Bristol, we have carved a niche in marketing and business development, pooling knowledge from a team of highly experienced professionals.
- We provide a seamless service to our clients, offering marketing strategy, delivery, research, and training, both in-house and externally.
- The office culture is professional, inclusive and respectful, offering the successful candidate a great platform to gain further marketing exposure.
- To provide intelligent and creative digital and direct marketing services to clients in the professional services sector.
- Build professional and trusting relationships with clients.
- To carry out research using LinkedIn and online company information.
- Think creatively, offering suggestions for improvement and progression.
- Manage and update data using our CRM.
- To use multiple marketing channels to ensure maximum exposure for your clients, including social media, email, telephone and face to face.
- Create tailored and engaging copy for your clients for website, email and social media.
The experience you have:
- A strong work ethic, confident and committed.
- Business-to-business marketing experience.
- An excellent communicator, verbally and written.
- Happy to work independently and on own initiative.
- Knowledge of various digital marketing techniques and channels including social media.
- Comfortable phoning, emailing, and connecting to prospective clients on social channels.
- Confident user of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ideally you will have experience working in an office environment, as well as working remotely.
What you’ll get in return:
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
- Valuable training from industry leading professionals.
- Commitment to mentoring you as an individual with direct input from the Directors.
- Excellent prospects for progression within the company.
- Connections with marketing and business development leaders.
£22,000 plus benefits. Quarterly bonus based on performance.
A healthy work-life balance with access to wellbeing resources, including a health cash plan and cycle to work scheme. Plus, regular team meets (when things are ‘normal’; the Boston Tea Party breakfasts are a lovely way to start the day!).
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and a covering letter.