Guaranteed basic salary plus substantial profit share and equity option.
Located anywhere in the UK, with the ability to travel to London regularly.
A potentially life-changing opportunity to join a very successful team delivering business development training, consultancy and support.
The successful applicant will be given:
- A senior leadership role from day one – with a clear path to ownership
- Powerful sales and marketing investment
- The ability to earn generous income through both the sale and delivery of services
- Use of our main office in Bristol, and access to offices in London
- A warm pipeline of opportunities
- Hands-on support across all elements of consultancy operations – especially finance, legal and administrative responsibilities
- Instant respect and credibility through being a senior member of The BD Consultancy
- A very strong client list which includes 5 of the top 10 accountancy firms
- Established and effective web and social media presence
- Positive client references from the world’s leading Professional Services Firms
- The ability to draw on the method, presentations, connections and delivery support of other successful consultants
- Based in Bristol, we have carved a niche in marketing and business development, pooling knowledge from a team of highly experienced professionals
- We provide a seamless service to our clients, offering marketing strategy, delivery, research, and training, both in-house and externally
- The office culture is professional, inclusive and respectful
- Provide BD advice and support to professional clients (you may do this by delivering group workshops and individual coaching – or by acting effectively as a part-time BD Director for 1 or more clients. The exact balance will depend upon your preference.)
- Build professional and trusting relationships with clients
- To secure opportunities that are presented to you by our existing marketing and BD outreach – alongside building your own new relationships
You may be currently in a senior business development or marketing position within an accountancy firm, or within the broader financial services industry. You are driven and ready for a fresh role that gives you more freedom, variety and challenge – plus equity.
You are working as an independent consultant to the financial sector and thriving but missing the camaraderie and clout that comes with being part of a team. You realise that joining an established team will accelerate your success, reduce risk and be more fulfilling.
Send your CV and up to 300 words or a 2-minute video explaining why you should be considered for this crucial senior role – to email@example.com