Guaranteed basic salary, plus substantial profit share and equity option
Located anywhere in the UK, with travel to Bristol one day per week
A potentially life-changing opportunity to join a very successful team delivering business development training, consultancy and support.
The successful applicant will be given:
- A senior leadership role from day one, with a clear path to ownership
- Powerful sales and marketing investment
- The ability to earn generous income through both the sale and delivery of services
- Use of our main office in central Bristol, plus access to offices in London
- A warm pipeline of opportunities
- Hands-on support across all elements of consultancy operations (especially finance, legal and administrative responsibilities)
- Instant respect and credibility through being a senior member of The BD Consultancy
- A very strong client list that includes five of the top 10 accountancy firms, plus 20 of the world’s most eminent legal and consulting firms
- Established and effective web and social media presence
- Positive client references from the world’s leading Professional Services Firms
- The ability to draw on the method, presentations, connections and delivery support of other successful consultants
- Based in Bristol, we have carved a niche in marketing and business development, pooling knowledge from a team of highly experienced professionals
- We provide a seamless service to our clients, offering marketing strategy, delivery, research, and training, both in-house and externally
- The office culture is professional, inclusive, and respectful
- As well as running our own wellbeing initiatives, we offer an employee benefits scheme which includes a health cash plan, employee assistance plan, cycle to work scheme and retailer discounts. We also provide a workplace pension scheme and hold a Mindful Employer charter and our office provider runs regular wellbeing and social events.
- Provide BD advice and support to professional clients (you may do this by delivering group workshops and individual coaching, or by acting effectively as a part-time BD Director for 1 or more clients)
- Build professional and trusting relationships with clients
- Secure opportunities that are presented to you by our existing marketing and BD outreach, alongside building your own new relationships
You may currently be in a senior business development or marketing position within a Professional Services Firm. You are driven and ready for a fresh role that gives you more freedom, variety, and challenge – plus equity.
You are working as a thriving independent consultant, but you miss the camaraderie and clout that comes with being part of a team. You realise that joining an established team will accelerate your success, reduce risk and be more fun.
Send your CV and up to 300 words (or a two-minute video) explaining why you should be considered for this crucial senior role to email@example.com