Fancy a challenge, ready for your next career move and able to prove yourself…?
Role: Marketing Services and Account Executive
For: Bristol-based Marketing and Business Development Consultancy
Package: £30,000 OTE, Profit Related Bonus, Pension, Generous Holiday, wellbeing support scheme
Base salary: up to £25,000 (pro rata) depending on experience
Hours: Flexible to suit you. Min. 15 hours (3 hours each on 5 days) up to 35 hours per week
Job Description: hands-on, hybrid and flexible.
We are looking for someone who can play an important role in growing our business by combining their strengths and capabilities to:
- Deliver tactical elements of our Lead Generation Campaigns (data management, online and phone research, writing effective communications, making outbound calls, managing targeted email marketing, etc.).
- Manage and develop relationships with clients (reporting on outcomes and progress, attending/contributing to meetings, responding professionally, positively and promptly to requests and challenges).
- Assist and contribute to our internal new business activities (involving a combination of all the tasks above).
About The BD Consultancy: in demand, growing and profitable.
We are a small team (currently nine people) of marketing, communications and business development consultants and trainers.
We operate from a central Bristol office, combining working there with working from home and onsite with clients.
We work with clients in the wider professional services arena – mainly for law firms and accountants, plus other B2B businesses selling high value, often complex and time- and technology-based services.
Experience needed: hard-working, adaptable and successful.
Ideally you will have experience of working in an agency or within the marketing department of a business or professional firm.
You will be capable of multi-tasking, managing effective campaigns and liaising with a range of clients.
You will be comfortable and confident in developing and deploying marketing activity across a variety of tools, including: copywriting, direct mail, telemarketing, digital and database marketing.
The role can be flexible around school hours, term times and other commitments, initially anticipated to be up to 35 hours per week.
Basic hourly pay of £10.00 – £15.00 per hour [DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE].
The role requires successful outcomes for clients, so there is significant commission for delivering campaigns for them, as well as managing our own business development pipeline.
If you are successful, this will provide OTE of £15-20 per hour [DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE].
We need someone who can confidently communicate over the phone, by email and in person with a wide variety of people.
You will work on campaigns for some of the world’s biggest professional firms, along with startups and niche businesses.
You will work with colleagues to devise and implement marketing and business development campaigns.
You will be targeted to achieve objectives for clients, while managing positive relationships with them – taking briefs, providing advice and guidance on tactics.
Your background – Essential:
- Positive attitude and willingness to work hard
- Articulate and confident, with ‘presence’
- Persuasive, persistent and a good relationship builder
- Strong verbal, numerical and IT skills
- Target-driven self-starter with a commercial edge
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Competent in Word, Excel & related packages
Your background – Preferred:
- Relevant experience in business development or account management in an agency or in-house.
To find out more please email Neil Dymond at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 07875 785 144.