Flexible, diverse role in a growing B2B marketing consultancy, specialising in professional services.
We provide sales and marketing support for professional businesses, including leading global names in law, accountancy & consulting.
- Flexible and fulfilling role for intelligent researchers, sales people and budding marketers
- The role is interesting and rewarding – both intellectually and financially.
- We need people who can play a key role in developing business for our clients, through research and calling campaigns.
- We are not a call centre – we work on lead generation through insights and valuable information, taking time to understand the right prospects for our clients.
- This flexible role is for 10-20 hours worked over two to four days. A term time only working pattern is also possible.
- We value people who excel at researching the right contacts for our clients, and who can then communicate to those people the services that our clients offer.
- You will work on campaigns for some of the world’s biggest professional firms and will personally have the opportunity to make changes and shape our campaigns.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work hard
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Articulate and perceptive communicator
- Naturally persuasive and good relationship builder, with an ability to influence senior people
- Self-starter with commercial awareness
- Adaptable and responsive to change
- Excellent English and Maths
- Competent in Word, Excel & related packages
- Degree level education
- Familiar with online databases and researching company information.
- Any relevant work experience, but particularly business development, account management, recruitment, PR, advertising or B2B sales.
We offer full training with competitive rates of pay, commission, a friendly office to work in, and other benefits. Freelance or contract options are available.
The basic hourly rate is £10 per hour with commission, reviewed after three months. On a good day you could earn up to £20 per hour! Permanent full time equivalent OTE p.a. is over £20,000.
Please send in your CV to: Cari Maggs, Office Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.