Collas Crill had identified a need to focus on their major clients and work towards building a Key Account Programme. The long term objective is to ensure the firm continues to grow in the right way, with client satisfaction matching their own internal values and expectations. They wanted to identify the right clients across several offices and practice areas for this core approach and then plan for those behaviours to be mirrored across the firm and all clients.
What we did
- Ran workshops with partners to help select nine key accounts (with client listening expert, Anna Lake)
- Debated the ideal questions with partners, having agreed the most important areas of focus
- Set up 14 Zoom client listening interviews across the accounts, to really get to the heart of the existing relationship
- Delivered full transcripts of each call, having pre-approved them with the client
- Provided immediate feedback on quick wins
- Presented detailed analysis (with quantitative comparisons to highlight focus themes, as well as qualitative verbatims)
- Built upon this intelligence to make suggestions for an effective KAM programme as the next step
The feedback identified many positives for the firm including a number of immediate opportunities to strengthen relationships. It also helped capture what is most important to clients, what differentiates Collas Crill and potential areas for development, all of which represent valuable input for the firm as it embarks on the development of its key account management programme.
Quote from client
“The client listening exercise was a huge success and laid a very good foundation for our key account management programme. Our clients very much enjoyed speaking to Anna and she managed the process with diplomacy and aplomb, providing us with solid and frank feedback from clients”.Andrea Goodman, Business Development Manager, Collas Crill