At The BD Consultancy we advise a broad cross-section of professional services organisations – from small niche practices to the largest international firms. This allows us to keep up to date with the current learning and development needs of fee earners regardless of age and experience.
When creating and developing training programmes, we understand the importance of tailoring each workshop. This ensures the highest engagement and cultural fit for our clients. We combine the latest research, case studies and industry best practice in our training.
We have developed a half day workshop designed specifically to boost business development confidence during early career stages. This maximises the potential of junior fee earners enabling Senior Management and HR Professionals to get the best value from the training.
Junior professionals – 10 steps to business development success
1. ‘Nobody is going to feed me’. Winning work and the battleground for modern professional services advisors
2. What are the successful firms doing? Contemporary research, insights and examples
3. Understand the key factors in developing a business development mindset
4. How to become commercially aware and put it into practice
5. How can I fee earn and do BD? – Time management tips, short cuts and strategies
6. Why your personal professional brand matters and what to do about it
7. Creating an online strategy that targets the clients you want
8. Building confidence in face to face networking
9. How to develop a tailored BD plan that works for you.
10. Understand how to incorporate BD into your working day and maintain momentum
To learn more about how The BD Consultancy can bring measurable value to your learning and development programmes please contact David Bittiner on firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.