We can help your people be more confident and active in developing business and building long-term relationships. Select training workshops and coaching input which will be precisely tailored to ensure results.
Many firms realise that their business development would be greatly enhanced through workshops that helped people develop a more commercial mind-set and gave them the skills and techniques to build better relationships.
We help by offering
- Trainers who work as BD Directors within firms and are also accomplished presenters
- Workshops built to serve professional firms – and a willingness to invest in further tailoring to ensure that it is directly relevant to your firm
- Fresh methods of delivery to guarantee that practice is embedded – including
- Delivery of bite-size short sessions where helpful to minimise impact on billing
- The use of clients and actors to create real-life scenarios
- Combining group workshops with 1-2-1 coaching to create the ideal balance of shared learning with personal attention
- Co-delivery alongside Partners or key marketing personnel
- Creation of video and written material to support the workshops
What happens in practice?
Exact input will change according to your firm’s situation and culture – but typically we will help with the following:
- Advising on the approach and content of the workshops
- Challenging interviews with leadership teams and delegates to define the most effective input
- Defining exact course content and method
- Launch sessions with pilot groups to perfect format and content and create a set of ambassadors within the firm
- Roll-out of workshops and coaching with feedback to the leadership team
- Creation of digital and traditional material to support the learning
The law, accountancy and consultancy firms that we do this for enjoy the following benefits;
- More business development activity
- A much more commercial mind-set from key people and a clear message to recruits
- New clients and enhanced existing relationships
- A proven approach that can then be rolled out to other offices and service-lines